This Service Level Agreement between Cloud-IAM and the customer outlines the level of service, the process by which the customer can request technical support or submit a claim for not meeting the service level and request credit for the period of time service level was not met.
Cloud-IAM takes great pride in providing a highly fault-resilient service with automatic recovery in case of system failures. We ensure that the service is free of software glitches and that our service is reliable. We do provide technical support for users with access to the system. Non-technical support for issues related to billing, credit due to outages, etc. is also provided.
We guarantee at least 99.95% availability for the expert support level. In case of an outage larger than that occurring during more than one day (24 hours), Cloud-IAM will provide the Customer with service credits equaling an amount of 50% of the monthly equivalent instance’s subscription cost for all outages during a calendar month.Service credits will be calculated in accordance with the following formula :
SC = Service credit
Y = Yearly subscription cost of the Customer in the Order Form
SC = Y / 12 x 50 %
For critical support issues (see urgent server-down below), our on-call engineers are available 24/7. For these types of issues, we will respond to a request within 30 minutes. The critical issue is an outage that directly impacts the availability of the Services detected by the Customer.
- Urgent server-down issues will be solved within 2 hours.
Urgent level is reached when the Customer’s Keycloak deployment has availability issues (user cannot login).
- Medium priority issues will be fixed within 2 working days.
Medium priority level is reached when Customer has a deployment update issue, namely: updating a custom domain; enabling or disabling a Keycloak feature; changing the IP allow-list; updating or replacing a custom extension; logs or metrics access;
- Low priority routine issues will be completed within 3 working days.
Low priority level is for every other support request.
In the unlikely event that Cloud-IAM fails to meet the above-mentioned uptime commitment, Cloud-IAM shall offer service credits as compensation to the customer.
Request for an SLA credit must be submitted in writing, within 30 days from the outage to which they refer, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The compensation will be in the form of Cloud-IAM usage credits and may not be exchanged for cash or other forms of payment. All outage periods and compensation are calculated by Cloud-IAM and are based on the plan that the customer is using. Once we’ve verified the outage, we’ll issue an SLA payment as a credit to be used against your invoice for the following month.
Cloud-IAM does all that we can to keep your service up and running. However, there are a few things that we can’t be held accountable for. Thus, they are excluded from our SLA. The following events will be exempt from Cloud-IAM's availability guarantee:
- Scheduled interruptions or network/hardware maintenance
- Customer triggered redeployment (custom extension updates, Keycloak version upgrade)
- Load caused on the systems by client queries or usage (including, but not limited to, inaccurate installations and software configurations, abuse of the network, abuse of hardware or overuse of resources)
- Failures or termination of the instance by the cloud providers used by Cloud-IAM to implement the service
- Failures due to hostile or abusive actions by third parties such as denial-of-service attacks that violate the Agreement
- The system is not available due to technology failures on customer's side (network, hardware and software, third-party equipment)
- Routing or other faults caused by intermediary or external networks
- Errors caused by factors outside of Cloud-IAM’s reasonable control
- Features or Services designated Alpha or Beta or deprecated
Create a free account and test out a deployment for yourself. Or book a call with us for a demo or more detailed information.