Cloud-IAM Société par Actions Simplifiée (simplified limited liability company)
: 900 205 436 RCS Rennes
: 7 Rue Pierre Abélard, Cs 43124 35031 Rennes Cedex
: FR 35 900205436
Director of publication
: Sébastien Brousse
: Webflow, Inc., 398 11th Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103
37 Boulevard Solférino
+33 (0)2 99 68 41 24
To report contentious content or if you are a victim of fraudulent use of a Cloud-IAM service, please contact us via the firstname.lastname@example.org
This website and all its contents (including data, information, photos, logos and trademarks) are the exclusive property of Cloud-IAM SAS or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, translation, adaptation or quotation, in whole or in part, whatever the process or medium, is strictly prohibited except as provided by law or expressly authorized by their owner. Photos are not contractual.
You can visit our website on Internet without having to disclose your identity or to provide any personal information about yourself. However, we may sometimes request information to process an order, identify a support request, establish correspondances, provide a subscription, or apply for a position.Notice and procedure for making claims of copyright infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Cloud-IAM that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Cloud-IAM's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Cloud-IAM Legal Department
37 Boulevard Solférino
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.